This piece has been made with ultimate care and highest quality. Hence, to keep its original sparkle and beauty:
Keeping Your Diamond Clean:
- Everyday exposure to creams, skin oils, hairspray, household chemicals and other substances can cause buildup that will affect your diamond's brilliance and splendor.
- Clean your diamond regularly, using warm water and soap brush your piece with a soft brush.
- Avoid contact with perfume, cosmetics, ammonia and chlorine.
Some Precautionary Measures:
- Avoid any damage or loss of your precious jewelry by safely returning it to its original case.
- Avoid contact with other metal and sharp object, as the friction can deteriorate the diamond's shinning.
- Pieces of Jewelry become scratched when they come into contact with one another. We recommend you to store them individually in the IRAM case that you were given at the time of purchase.